The 5G, electromagnetic and microwave radiation meter TriField TF2 allows for independent measurement of electromagnetic radiation (radiation from electrical equipment, transformer stations, overhead and underground lines) and microwave radiation (RF) from radio networks, radars, cell phones, transmitters television and telecommunications. The device is prepared to measure the planned frequencies of the 5G telecommunications network. Trifield TF2 distinguishes itself by measuring up to 6 GHz so you can detect high frequency 5G radiation!
The TriField TF2 meter measures:
- electromagnetic and microwave radiation
- all currently used mobile frequencies
- all frequencies for both military and civil aviation radars
- radiation from Wi-Fi routers on both the popular 2400Mhz frequency and 5000Mhz, which is increasingly used)
- radiation emitted by cordless phones (about 150Mhz)
- radiation of terrestrial television transmitters (all currently used frequencies – from 184MHz to 786Mhz)
- radiation from Police and Fire Brigade communication transmitters 140Mhz to 450Mhz
- radiation from microwave and induction cookers (2400MHz)
- mobile phone network of all generations, including 3G, HSDPA, LTE (frequencies 400Mhz, 700Mhz, 850Mhz, 900Mhz, 1800Mhz, 2600Mhz) detects hidden wiretaps
TriField TF2 is ready to measure frequency bands with high permeability of the 5G network being introduced – currently the 700MHz band and 3400 to 3700Mhz band planned for bidding are used.